GM Product Compatibility Tool Instructions
Choosing the right power supply for your GM fixture or LED tape application is simple!
1. Select Category: Using the drop-down menu, find your product category. We’ve listed all 12 volt, 24 volt and 120 volt lighting products right here.
2. Select Model: Select the exact model. Your model is determined by things like length, wattage, finish, etc.
3. Select Voltage: Voltage has already been selected depending on your model choice. Use the drop down menu so that the voltage is visible.
4. Select Power Type: You have your choice between Electronic (ELV) or Magnetic (MLV). Check your GM Lighting Catalog or website on benefits of both types of driver.
5. OPTIONAL: If you are configuring a run of a certain amount of feet, whether it is LED tape or linked fixtures, you can add those details in the Supply Wattage Calculator
6. Calculate: Click this button and a list of applicable power supplies will result. The most applicable will be shown in green.